Congratulations on your admission to Colorado School of Mines! As an accepted student, there are several steps you need to complete to confirm your planned enrollment. Below are the steps you need to follow online, but you may also print out a Road Map here:
- New Freshmen and Transfer Student Road Map Fall 2016
- New Freshmen and Transfer Student Road Map Spring 2016
Submit your Student Enrollment Confirmation and Deposit. Deadline is May 1st.
NEW STUDENT ENROLLMENT CHECKLIST.
Follow this summer calendar checklist to prepare for your arrival to campus.
Quick links to many of the items/departments featured on the New Student Enrollment Checklist:
- Academic Calendar
- Campus Visit
- Claim your Mines MultiPass Account
- Colorado Opportunity Fund (COF)
- Financial Aid
- Federal Application for Free Student Aide (FAFSA)
- Mines School Code 001348
- Disability Services
- Health Forms
- Housing Sign Up
- Tuition Classification Form
- Parents and Family Weekend
- Parking Services
- Residence Life
- Summer Orientation
- Transfer Credit: AP/IB or college credit
Accepted students may request a delay of enrollment by completing the Deferral Form