Library Research Resources
Unearth Your Knowledge
The library offers a dynamic and fully integrated environment for conducting research, including access to thousands of journals, books, documents and databases. Staffed by highly trained professionals, the reference section provides the knowledge and expertise necessary to help you with your research.
What you can do:
- Find items for use via the library catalog and Prospector.
- Identify accessible e-journals via SFX.
- Access extensive research guides prepared by the reference librarians.
- Request items from libraries around the community or around the world through interlibrary loan.
- Find computers and a quiet, comfortable place to do your research seven days a week in the library.
- Get help. We look forward to assisting you with your research.
For more information click on the links to the left or visit the library website.