To learn more on how to apply, please select your status or request information and follow us on
- a student who will graduate from high school in spring 2014 (regardless of total college credits completed while in high school), or has graduated from high school, has a GED, or has been home-schooled but hasn't enrolled at a college, university or any other school.
- a student who has enrolled in coursework at another college after high school graduation.
- a student in a non-immigrant status who is not a U.S. citizen or does not have approved and finalized U.S. permanent residence, refugee status or political asylum. International students usually need an F1 or J1 visa to study in the United States.
- Please note: If you are required to see the Re-Admissions Committee prior to returning to Mines, please wait to complete the returning student application pending the outcome of that meeting. The undergraduate Admissions Office will not process the application in this situation until a decision has been rendered and communicated from the Re-Admissions Committee.
- as an accepted student, there are several steps you need to complete to confirm your planned enrollment.
Since the late 1800' s, the number of women at Colorado School of Mines has grown dramatically and so has their influence in the fields of science and engineering.
See how Mines women are shaping these fields
New Student Blogs: See what life is really like at Mines...
The Clery Act and Campus Security Report
The Colorado School of Mines Annual Campus Security and Fire Safety Report contains valuable information for all campus community members. The report is designed to inform you of campus crime and fire statistics and provide security policy statements as required by the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act (the Clery Act), a federal law requiring institutions of higher education to annually disclose this information. For a printable PDF version, please click here: Campus Security and Fire Safety Report. The university will provide prospective students a printed copy upon request.