(Graduate Non-Degree Students)
These instructions are being provided to help you through the application process. We look forward to having you on campus.
Please let us know if you have any questions.
Application for Admission
• As a Non-Degree applicant you are required to submit a Non-Degree Graduate Application for each term you are applying to:
Fall, Spring, Summer I (May) or Summer II (June).
• A non-refundable $10 application fee is required of all Non-Degree applicants. If you wish to pay by check or money order,
please mail it to the address listed below, payable to "Colorado School of Mines". You will be notified via email once we receive
the payment and have posted it against your online application. Please note: Our online application will only accept fees paid by
credit or debit card.
• Colorado residents must submit their proof of residency documents before your application can be processed. These
documents can be uploaded under Non-Degree Uploads in your online application.
• International Non-Degree applicants are required to submit an International Student Financial Statement of Support form
(You can download this form at: http://www.mines.edu/NonDegree_GS), a valid I-20 and a copy of your I-94 (stapled to your
passport). These documents can be uploaded under Non-Degree Uploads in your online application.
Once your application is complete and submitted it is processed in the Graduate Office. From there it is forwarded to the
Registrar’s Office, where you are registered for your classes. You will receive an email confirming your registration. Be sure to
print this email; it contains specific information about withdrawing from classes, should you need to do so, and the deadline for any
changes you need to make. If you have not received notification within 5 days of your first class you should contact either Kay
Leaman: email@example.com or Jahi Simbai: firstname.lastname@example.org in the Graduate Admissions office.
Colorado School of Mines
Office of Graduate Studies
1500 Illinois St.
Golden, Colorado USA 80401-1887
(800) 446-9488 x3249
- APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- (Graduate Non-Degree Students)
- Application for Admission
- Colorado School of Mines
- Office of Graduate Studies
- 1500 Illinois St.
- Golden, Colorado USA 80401-1887